Tuesday, November 17, 2009



Although it is mid-November, it came as quite a shock to me when I went to a shopping centre only to find it was already adorned in Christmas lights and decorations. My daughters also reminded me this morning that they only have 20 school days left this year – how time flies. On the one hand I can’t wait for the school and Christmas holidays to begin, but then on the other it all feels too soon. One thing I do know is you cannot stop time, so nothing to it but to embrace each day and focus on all the things we have to look forward to.

With Christmas looming it is time to start thinking about gifts, celebrations and holidays. On the gift side of things I am advocating small, personal, useful and if possible homemade! I don’t think anyone is in a position to be extravagant and even if they are, this is no time for extravagance, there are too many very needy people and causes in the world.

I have recently discovered www.weheartit.com – thanks for the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment