Monday, September 12, 2011

Gigi inspired fashion

 I saved these pics from the internet last year sometime and came across them while trying to put some order in my folders - they remind me of the movie Gigi. I have been wanting to re-watch Gigi for a while but only have a copy on VHS and really need to get a dvd copy.  Its another of those classics and I love the clothes and even enjoy Gigi's awful petulance!  I adore the hat in the first picture.
Karlie Kloss and Gael Monfils photographed by Arthur Elgort
Lelsie Caron and fellow cast members from the movie Gigi










1 comment:

  1. YES! This is amazing. My and my dad used to watch this movie like every night when I was a little girl. I loved it so much haha. Maurice Chevalier is the best! This photoshoot is very nostalgic for me!

    -Katherine

    ReplyDelete