Saturday, May 7, 2011

Winter wardrobe

I am loving the cooler weather and the chance to wear jackets, scarves and boots again!  I am without a doubt a real fan of winter fashion and a collector of jackets.  I have discovered another amazing fashion blog - Hanneli.  Hanneli Mustaparta was a model before becoming a stylist.  She also does make-up and is a talented photographer.  Her Sartorialist-style blog is amazing with pages and pages of fashion inspiration.  Love these looks.  Alexa Chung gets it right every time!




2 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with Alexa's dress but that wool coat in the first picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter definitely is a cozy time of year. I am a fan of many coats as well! We are steadily inching towards summer here. I love the first and last photos. She's stunning!

    ReplyDelete