Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To do list updated

I’m having a bit of a frustrating day today.  Apart from the fact that for some reason I have stopped receiving my emails on my Blackberry (the one and only reason I got a Blackberry!), I am stuck in a dark edit suite finishing a commercial and I just feel so cooped up!  Fortunately I am with great people, which is not always the case in my line of work. Focus on the positive!
Yesterday I moved Sarah’s room around and its much better than it was before – better flow and so much more spacious since we ditched some of the clutter!
I have also just updated my to do list – no sooner have I crossed some things off than I think of a whole lot more to add to it.  One of the things I need to do is find some frames and a framer.  I have a few pictures desperately in need of framing including some etchings I bought at a local exhibition and this gorgeous painting of a rooster done by my very talented mother!  Now I just need some time and money……

No comments:

Post a Comment