Friday, August 7, 2009


FRIDAY AT LAST! This week has been interminable. I thinks its been a combination of the weather and the fact that the office has been so quiet – lots of staff sick or on leave. When there is a buzz in the office the days go much faster!
Its also a long weekend – whoopee! No plans to go anywhere special but I have old friends from Johannesburg coming on Sunday for a few days. I love them dearly and can’t wait to see them but they can be rather exhausting company! But it will be fun and lots of catching up to do. This weekend I have GOT to get into the garden a bit – both me and the garden are desperate! If I don’t get those spring bulbs in this weekend I am going to be sorry. Its also time to get more creative in the kitchen again (oh and clean out my fridge before Marcio arrives or he will do it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment