Tuesday, August 25, 2009



Another weekend been and gone and its back to the grindstone. We went to Kalk Bay fro breakfast yesterday – we ate at a lovely new spot called Kasia and Figg. Then we had a wander along the road and looked in a few shops, just perfect. I am on the hunt for a teapot! Yes, of all things..... Of course I have a teapot, in fact I have two (actually 3 if you could the gorgeous silver teapot I inherited from my grandmother), but I am looking for one that will make more than two and a half decent cups of tea! You would think it would be a relatively easy find....well no, it isn’t! Of course there are loads of teapots out there but they are either too small or too plain or too ugly! I want something either gorgeously elegant or very quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment