Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day ♥

It’s a predominantly grey Sunday but a special one, being Mothers Day.  I have been spoiled with gorgeous flowers, prezzies and home made cards from my very creative and wonderful daughters.  Em drew me to look like a film star (thanks Em!) and Sarah wrote me one of her fabulous poems – she has such a talent for poetry the lucky girl – something I wish I had (sorry Sa, I accidentally nearly set the card alight on the candle!).
My mum and sister came over to our house for brunch.  We had a roaring fire and ate delicious food including eggs benedict – a family fave.  Now the girls are putting in some study time, Danie is making a shelf for Emma’s room and I am sitting in front of the fire while the rain tips down outside.  In a little while I am going to watch ‘The September Issue’ – sheer bliss, how wonderful it is to be a mother/daughter/sister.
View more of Emma's pics here





No comments:

Post a Comment