Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You've Got Mail

One of my favourite movies is You’ve Got Mail.  Apart from the fact that I love Meg Ryan in this type of role, I just LOVE her bookshop in the movie – it is one of my dreams to have a shop like this. And as for that quote of Joe’s “Don’t you just love New York in the fall.  It makes me want to buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address”...... I would love to see New York in the fall, not to mention receive a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils!!



Images from We Heart It

3 comments:

  1. I love the line about the bouquet of pencils! It is a magical shop. Have you been to Shakespeare and Co in Paris? It's pretty magical too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a comment Bee! I haven't been to Shakespeare and Co in Paris but its definitely going on my 'to do' list - thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a look at the Lyrical Ballad in Saratoga Springs, NY!

    ReplyDelete