Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Inspiration

Being a bit of a ‘virgin’ blogger, I have been looking at other blogs for inspiration.  Its very distracting and can take up hours and hours of your day clicking from one link to another and getting completely sucked into what’s out there – I can’t afford to get sucked in all day, I have a job to do!  I am blown away by some of the blogs I have come across - such incredible talent; from artists to photographers, to illustrators, to writers and all from different parts of the world.  I have to admit that it is quite intimidating....
None the less, I shall persevere with this blog – if nothing else it allows my friends around the world to catch-up with my news/musings
.
The rain is lashing against the windows and I am waiting for Danie to return with a gas cylinder refill for the gas heater (the girls and I are sitting at the dining room table and its cold in here!). If I didn't have to take the girls off to dancing shortly I would put on a movie like Bright Star and curl up on the couch.
Definitely soup for supper tonight!



3 comments:

  1. These pictures are stunning. I would like to live inside that film, if such a thing were possible! I don't think I could ever get sick of images of curtains billowing the breeze, butterflies and all that loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Bee, sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel as if I were born in the wrong era as well. We can just do our best to create the world around us which we wished we lived. These images are magical.

    ReplyDelete